Job Vacancies at NSCA Foundation
For over 88 years the NSCA Foundation has continually played a key role in helping to inspire, educate, inform and engage Australian businesses in best practice WHS. The NSCA Foundation vision remains to assist Australian workplaces to be the safest in the world and protect their most important asset – their people.
For over 88 years the NSCA Foundation has continually played a key role in helping to inspire, educate, inform and engage Australian businesses in best practice WHS. As an independent non-for-profit membership driven organisation the NSCA Foundation vision remains to assist Australian workplaces to be the safest in the world and protect their most important asset – people.
We are looking for a self-starting, motivated Membership Manager, who excels at customer relations and can develop both existing and new member relationships to ensure the NSCA Foundation remains a key WHS resource for Australian businesses.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for growing the membership base of the NSCA Foundation through the acquisition of new members and retention of existing members by communicating membership services to members whilst generating feedback to implement new services. You will work closely with the team to identify areas that engage members.
- Meeting recruitment and retention targets by developing suitable campaigns
- Develop relationships with members by arranging site visits and attending events
- Reporting key membership statistics and highlighting trends
- Identify and secure sponsorships by liaising with Events Manager
- Work closely with the WHS Communication Advisor to promote member communications through EDMs, e-newsletters, Safe-T-Bulletin and magazine content
- Maintain accurate membership records, marketing databases and financial budgets
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Business or Marketing degree
- Experience working in a membership or not-for-profit environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build rapport
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a sales/marketing environment
- Is motivated by reaching targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities
- Junior-level supervision experience preferable
This is a varied and interesting opportunity which will allow you to develop your career in our supportive team culture. You will be enthusiastic, show initiative, take ownership of your role and exceed expectations.
We are eager to fill this position as soon as possible, so please forward your application, including a cover letter and resume, today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel to attend meetings and events will be required as well as the ability and willingness to work out-of-standard hours occasionally to manage work-flow peaks. Please note that only applicants with Australian citizenship/permanent residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Salary package $70,000 - $75,000
NSCA Foundation thanks you for your application
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted