5th Biannual Preventing Workplace Psychological Injury Conference
16-18th September, 2015 – Radisson Blu, Sydney
For most employers, it’s a given that creating a healthy workplace environment is a crucial and mandatory step for any organisation that aims to become prosperous.
Are you looking to become affluent?
Akolade’s 5th Biannual Preventing Workplace Psychological Injury Conference will be happening in Sydney from 16-18th September 2015! This conference will discuss innovative models for resilient, mentally healthy workplaces.
Attend & discover:
• Strategies to improve psychological health awareness in order to decrease stigma
• How to differentiate between performance and mental health issues to facilitate employee disclosure
• Tools to implement a healthy working culture
• How to empower line managers with robust tools that promote employee disclosure
• Building resilience through effective leadership
• SPECIAL FEATURE: Hear a personal story first hand on living with a psychological disorder
You will get the chance to hear from the following well experienced leaders within the health and safety sector including:
• David Butt, Chief Executive Officer and Commissioner, National Mental Health Commission
• Georgie Harman, Chief Executive Officer, Beyondblue and Heads Up initiative
• Anna Booth, Deputy President, Fair Work Commission
• Colin Anderson, Director of Safety and Wellbeing, Queensland Police Service
• Geoff Hoad, Director Workplace Health & Safety, Optus
NSCA Foundation Members can receive a 10% discount off the current price!
To lock in your exclusive discount, just contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 and reference VIP Code: WFXA1.
We look forward to seeing you there!