What is the NSCA Platinum Program?
In 2010 the NSCA identified a critical gap across industry communications and recognised an opportunity to partner with key organisations to provide an essential community mechanism for the open exchange of information between individuals and organisations for the purpose of solving common problems in the areas of Work Health and Safety and business risk. The realisation of this vision has evolved into the NSCAs Platinum Partner Program.
The NSCA Platinum Partner Program recognises key people and organisations within industry that have the capability to influence change and the elite leadership qualities to commit to being at the forefront of WHS risk elimination within all levels and areas of business.
The program’s aim is to create a forum for open communication on common issues within WHS business risk and develop and grow solutions to these issues through communication between high level professionals within similar organisations.
Why become a NSCA Platinum Partner
Being an NSCA Platinum Partner allows individuals within key organisations to:
- Promote your organisation’s brand to WHS risk management professionals across Australia;
- Highlight your outstanding leadership and commitment to WHS and risk management;
- Raise the profile of WHS and risk management within your organisation;
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to the Australian community and the safety of all your workers;
- Network with elite business professionals; and
- Partner with the NSCA to elevate risk management, safety, health and well-being in Australian organisations.
Join the growing list of Australia’s top businesses and reap the benefits today.
The NSCA Platinum Partner package
Your valued contribution entitles your organisation to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to essential WHS resources and tools
- Subscription to Australia’s premier National Safety magazine
- Unlimited access to news updates from Australia and around the world
- Up to 10 seats at all networking Breakfast Forum events
- Recognition and 5 seats at the annual National Safety Awards of Excellence luncheon
Career and Professional Development
- Unlimited access to career and professional development resources
- Up to 20 hours pa premium member access to the expert WHS consultant advice line (phone or email)
- An unlimited 15% discount on all NSCA training and consulting services (excluding online training)
- 15% discount on CCH Publishing’s range of WHS books and subscription services
- A discounted rate for legal assistance via Sparke Helmore Lawyers
Exclusive Recognition and Branding
- NSCA Platinum Partner plaque and use of the exclusive logo
- Inclusion on the NSCA Platinum Partner honour board in the reception area at our major training facilities
- Exclusive promotion on the NSCA website
- Quarterly acknowledgement and an editorial profile in the National Safety magazine
- An unlimited 15% discount on any advertising throughout NSCA’s channels
Contact the NSCA CEO on 1800 655 510 to find out more about becoming a NSCA Platinum Partner.