The NSCA offers a comprehensive range of public training courses across our vast network of Australian training facilities or at your place of business. From WHS/OHS awareness to state and nationally approved / accredited courses, the NSCA can fulfil your organisation’s every training need.
All training staff are specialists in their fields and you will find NSCA training facilities in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Clayton, Darwin, Gladstone, Gold Coast, Mackay, Newcastle, Parramatta, Sydney and Townsville.
To view our course dates, please refer to our training calendar.
Nationally recognised WHS qualifications
General OHS/WHS Training
- Auditor Training – Lead an OHS/WHS System Audit
- Auditor Training – OHS/WHS Internal Auditing Skills
- Health and Safety Committee
- Managing WHS for Contractors (NSW)
- OHS Awareness for Managers and Supervisors (VIC)
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator (QLD)
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work (VIC)
- Responding to Incidents (VIC)
- WHS Harmonisation and Due Diligence
- WHS Management of Contractors (VIC, QLD)
- WHS Risk Management (VIC, QLD, SA)
- WHS for Managers & Supervisors (ACT, NSW, QLD, SA)
Regulator Approved OHS/WHS Training
Health and Safety Representative Public Training Courses
- ACT Initial Health and Safety Representatives 5 Day Course
- ACT Health and Safety Representatives 1 Day Refresher
- Commonwealth Health and Safety Representatives Initial 5 day course
- Commonwealth Health and Safety Representatives 1 Day Refresher
- NSW Initial Health and Safety Representatives 5 Day Course
- NSW Health and Safety Representatives 1 Day Refresher
- NT Initial Health and Safety Representatives, 5 Days
- NT Health and Safety Representatives – 1 Day Refresher
- QLD Initial Health and Safety Representatives 5 Day Course
- QLD Health and Safety Representatives 1 Day Refresher
- SA Initial Health and Safety Representatives 5 Day Course
- SA Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Level 2 Course
- SA Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Level 3 Course
- VIC Health and Safety Representatives Initial OHS Training Course
- VIC Health and Safety Representatives Refresher OHS Training Course
Other Regulator Approved OHS/WHS Training Courses
Hazard specific courses
- Chief Fire Warden PUAWER006B (VIC)
- Emergency Procedures – Fire Wardens (QLD)
- Fire Safety Advisor (QLD)
- Fire Safety Advisor – 1 Day Refresher (QLD)
- Fire Extinguisher PUAWER008B (VIC)
- Fire Warden PUAWER005B (NSW,VIC)
- Handle Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Substances (QLD, NSW, VIC)
- Manual Handling and Ergonomics
- Safe Working in a Confined Space (VIC, QLD)
- WHS Incident Investigation (QLD)
- Work Safely at Heights – RIIWHS204D (VIC, QLD)
Safety Essential workshops
Got a question concerning our safety training?
Call the NSCA on 1800 655 510 or contact us.
The NSCA is not a CRICOS registered training organisation, and as a result we are unable to train students on a Student Visa. If you are coming to Australia or currently hold a Visa that is not a Student Visa, please check with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship as to wheather you have study rights attached to your Visa.
If you are looking to have your qualifications recognised in Australia, go to Assessment of overseas qualifications or for skills recognition go to Australian Skills Recognition Information (ASRI).