AU Management Systems Auditing
OH Auditing OHS Management Systems
TL Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of an organisation’s occupational health and safety systems against defined audit standards. Upon successful completion of this course participants will meet the requirements for Exemplar Global Auditor Certification set by Exemplar Global International for the following standards covering Auditing, OHS Auditor and OHS Lead Audit knowledge areas.
5 Consecutive Days OR Split – 3 Days in Week 1 and 2 Days in Week 2
Who should attend
Internal (1st/2nd party) or external (3rd party) OHS/WHS auditors, supervisors, managers, OHS/WHS representatives; anyone involved in OHS/WHS audits who is considering becoming a certified OHS auditor for any OHS/WHS system.
Course participation will cover:
- Types of audits undertaken by organisations
- The scope of an OHS/WHS audit
- Key areas for evaluation of OHS/WHS Management Systems
- The essential components of an audit on specific aspects of OHS/WHS Management Systems
- Written report presentation of the audits for presentation to management
- The process of management using systems
- Hazard analysis and control strategies for risks.
The course will be presented by group discussion, role plays, video, syndicate exercise, action plan development, case studies, practical audit, lecture and report writing and examination.
Successful completion of in-course activities, participation in practical onsite audit and final exam, will provide sufficient evidence for meeting course outcomes for the issue of an Exemplar Global certificate.
5 Consecutive Days
Split – 3 Days Week 1 & 2 Days Week 2