Effective incident reporting systems can minimise the impact on people, property and the environment as well as potential litigation.
The Incident Reporting workshop will provide guidelines and skills to assist businesses to:
- Identify the difference between notifiable and non-notifiable incidents in the workplace;
- Outline mandatory reporting requirements in line with legislation;
- Understand risk management principles to determine the appropriate intervention to prevent reoccurences; and
- Develop a model for incident management procedure/protocol.
- Participants will be provided with examples of tools and methods to plan for serious incidents and achieve workshop objectives.
Who should attend
Offices, Senior Management, WHS Managers/Coordinators and HR Specialists.
*Member rates do not apply to these workshops.