Melbourne Workshop – Leading Safety – Differently
The Generic LeaderSafe curriculum that Fusion Safety offer has been modelled extensively through years of application and refinement. The program is targeted for middle to senior leadership and provides information and tactical tools for both Safety and Operations management professional to implement in their respective workplaces.
The briefing will include discussion on:
- The Big Picture, Why Safety? We will ask the question why do we care? We examine how safety impacts an individual and business and why it is so important for leaders to look through the complexity of process and focus on people;
- Risk Tolerance – Alignment: We will look at risk tolerance, and examine the vision and principles that make up an or group. We look at how individuals can align and help achieve the vision while embracing the principles within any organisation;
- Understanding Culture: Examine what the influences are on culture in the workplace and use that information to enhance workplace culture. As leaders we need to be consistently practicing strong rituals, recognise and reward safety influencers and supporting and refresh our safety symbols to develop a strong safety culture;
- Leadership and Influence: Examine safety leadership and influence that transcends cultures. Reviewing the qualities of effective leaders (Competency; EQ and CQ), focus on leadership and influence using transformational techniques; and
- You as a Leader: We will facilitate the Development of your own personal legacy based on examining leaders that have influenced you and others within the program.
Don’t miss out, make sure you register today for this informative workshop as spaces are limited.
|Date||Tuesday 27 February 2018|
|Time||8:30am – 12:30pm|
628 Bourke Street
|Cost||NSCA Foundation members – $250 (inc. GST)
Non-Members – $300 (inc. GST)
|RSVP by||Friday 23 February 2018|
Meet your Facilitator
|Craig Docherty is the Managing Director of Fusion Safety Management, a company providing professional OHS advice and assistance to businesses in Asia and Australia. Fusion Safety Management’s products have been developed to provide businesses with guidance on leadership, culture, and system.
Craig is an Occupational Health and Safety professional with 20 years of experience with a Science Degree focused in Occupational Health and Safety.
To register for the Melbourne Workshop please fill out the form below
Registrations are now closed. If you would still like to attend email email@example.com to see if there are places available