An exclusive two day course discussing the most pressing issues which occur at the different stages of dangerous goods operations. Not only will you enhance your implementation of different regulations, human factors, safety management systems, handling technologies and emergency response system but also have an opportunity to further improve current dangerous goods operations from a strategic and operational level to achieve the highest level of incident prevention.
12th – 13th March 2015 in Brisbane, Australia
Knowledge and tactics about dangerous goods operations will continue to develop, and existing coping mechanism may seem effective until incidents happen and they are tested. There are no small accidents when it comes to dangerous goods, and no-one can afford the loss. Therefore, it is crucial for organisations to reassess and modify their understandings and practical approaches to dangerous goods operations, to guide them towards a safer and more reliable working environment.
Featuring real life case studies, interactive workshops, panel discussion and roundtable discussion with key experts including:
- Group Dangerous Goods Hazardous Substances Manager – Toll Group
- Manager, Global Hazard Communications – Cytec US
- National Dangerous Goods Manager – TNT Australia
- Senior Health Safety and Environment Advisor – Caltex
- Director, Dangerous Goods and Critical Risks Branch – Department of Mines and Petroleum, WA
- Environment Advisor & BIP Operations Manager – Qenos Pty Ltd
- Senior Regional Operations Officer- Dangerous Goods – Environment Protection Authority NSW
- HSE Manager – Fluor
- Hazardous Waste Manager – Veolia
- Senior Dangerous Goods Advisor – Worksafe Victoria
- Principal Consultant, Occupational hygiene and dangerous goods – Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Manager Dangerous Goods – Sydney Port Cooperation
- Operations Manager – BOC South Pacific
- National Transport Manager – Super Retail Group… and many more
Great topics for you?
If they are great topics for you and your organisation then take a look through the course outline for more detail on the content to be covered.
And if you’ve decided that this is the right course for you get in touch today for more details on early bird and group discounts.
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference please contact:
Emily Ng – Marketing Assistant
- Email: EmilyNg@marcusevanskl.com
- Telephone: +603 2723 6662
- Fax: +603 2723 6699