15% off Health & Safety eBooks
Workplace safety in the 21st century poses a myriad of challenges for employers, and more so than ever before, making sure you stay up-to-date with all your obligations under health and safety laws is an absolute necessity.
Portner Press, aim to produce detailed yet easy-to-understand publications that enable every Australian workplace to be legally compliant and well-informed when it comes to safety — without having to spend thousands on expensive lawyers or consultants.
Portner Press and the NSCA Foundation are working in partnership to offer NSCA Foundation members exclusive discounts on products. To find out more information on the range on offer please visit www.portnerpress.com.au/NSCA/eBooks.
Safe-T-Bulletin Career Watch
NSCA Foundation members are offered complimentary access to advertise work health and safety (WHS/OHS) position vacancies in the Career Watch section of the Safe-T-Bulletin.
The Safe-T-Bulletin is distributed every second Thursday, direct to 20,000+ work health and safety professionals throughout Australia, and abroad. To take advantage of this opportunity, please email the following information to email@example.com
- Confirmation of membership (held under company name, individual member or main contact for membership)
- Position title to be advertised
- State or territory where the position is mainly based (please state National and/or other countries if applicable)
- Direct link to full advertisement for vacant position (eg company website, recruitment site, Seek etc)
- If no advertisement is available, please provide full details and all relevant contact details and links to enable readers to enquire and/or apply for the position.
- Preferred period of time (start and finish dates) for the vacant position to be advertised in the Safe-T-Bulletin.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is only available to current NSCA Foundation members. If the position is withdrawn or closed the member must advise NSCA Foundation by email or phone within 24 hours of the position closing. NSCA Foundation reserve the right to alter, extend or withdraw this offer.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 655 510 membership
Does your organisation have a benefit which may be of interest to NSCA Foundation members?
NSCA Foundation member benefits are a mix of tools and resources of use to WHS professionals. If so, please email email@example.com with an overview of the proposed benefit.