For more information on any of our Management Solutions, please contact us or talk to a Business Development Manager on 1800 655 510.
QuickStart is a workplace health and safety management system tailored to your business by a highly experienced NSCA consultant.
Designed specifically for businesses with less than 50 employees, included in the system is a set of WHS policies, procedures, forms and checklists to demonstrate due diligence and produce records to improve your business' safety performance.
This straight forward approach to WHS removes the difficulty out of "What do I do next?" As well as providing a clear demonstration of your organisation's understanding of WHS responsibilities and safe work systems.
FiveStar is a WHS management system that provides a framework for introducing or improving an organisation's WHS performance. This system has a tried and highly effective program management process with a structured sequence to encourage a commitment to meeting deadlines and key program milestones.
FiveStar features include:
- A WHS management system that provides a framework for introduction or improvement of your organisation's WHS performance and maturity
- An independent standard that complements AS/NZS 4801 and is compatible with local and international standards (in fact it more than covers the requirements of all popular standards)
- A tried and highly effective program management and implementation process, with a structured sequence that encourages commitment to meeting deadlines and key program milestones.
Australian and International management systems, whether they are focused on environmental, quality or health and safety requirements are an effective tool to enable performance and demonstrate compliance.
At NSCA, our team of highly qualified WHS management system experts can develop and deliver a range of management solutions, against Australian and International Standards, including:
- System design and development;
- System implementation and training;
- Process improvement solutions;
- Assistance in the resolution of Corrective Action Requests (CARs); and
- Pathways to achieving ISO certification through our partnerships with leading certification bodies