An effective WHS Management system is essential to providing a safe workplace and minimising the risk to people, property and the environment. Officers, including CEO’s, Directors and Senior Management have significant corporate and legislative responsibility to demonstrate due diligence in their approach to health and safety. Systematic management of the work environment, facilities, processes, equipment and people may assist in achieving these requirements.
The objective of this workshop is to provide practical guidelines and skills to assist businesses to:
- Identify due diligence requirements and best practice in the management of WHS;
- Develop a framework for a WHS Management system in your workplace;
- Plan strategies for WHS implementation; and
- Outline methods for reviewing and improving WHS systems.
- Participants will be provided with practical tools to assist with planning WHS Management systems and achieving workshop objectives.