Workplace Injury & Cost Reduction Conference
24 – 26 June 2015 | Stamford Plaza, Melbourne
According to Safe Work Australia, in the 2012-13 financial year 117,815 serious claims were made in Australia, accounting for a staggering 1.5 million weeks of lost work. In the same period 1 in every 100 employees made a serious claim, with median payments for serious claims rising to $8,900.
Are you looking to reduce the claims your organisation pays?
Can you benefit from best practice in holistic injury prevention?
The Workplace Injury and Cost Reduction conference will be happening in Melbourne from 24 to 26 June 2015! This conference will provide a platform for knowledge sharing about how to reduce the cost of insurance premiums as well as enhance injury prevention and occupations health and safety strategy.
Attend & discover:
- Best practice examples of prevention strategies
- Mechanisms to create a holistic safety culture in your organisation
- Achieving safety outcomes through effective leadership
- How to manage stakeholders and mitigate safety risks
- Exploring alternate strategies to reduce cost
You will get the chance to hear from the following well experienced leaders within the health and safety sector including:
- Lesley Sweetman, Chief Occupational Health and Safety Officer, Department Health and Human Services VIC
- Aaron Hughes, General Manager Scheme Performance and Planning, Comcare
- Phil Lovelock, Senior Occupational Health & Safety Consultant and Policy Advisor, VECCI
- Andrew Thorne, Manager Safety & Training, Staging Connections
- Mohammed Ibrahim, Manager, Safety Leadership, Australia Post
NSCA Foundation members receive 10% discount off the current price!
To lock in your exclusive discount, contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 and reference VIP Code: WFXA1